View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:43 PM   #1672
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
If that's the Mahomes you're getting, you guys have a decent chance. There were a couple games in there where Mahomes didn't play well. If you're playing beginning of the season Mahomes (which is the 2018 version) and the one who showed up against Houston, you're in trouble. It all comes down to pressure -- you're going to have to pressure him to have a chance.
I can accept all of that. I think of top of the line Mahomes plays we are gona have a tough time. Even of he throws for 400+ I think we have a chance. But pressure to cause a bad throw or 2 will be needed to win.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.