View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:53 PM   #36777
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Ok... regarding predictions.

H - Bills, Dolphins, Saints, Bucs, Titans, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs
A - Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Panthers, Falcons, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs

That's my early, worst case 8-8 prediction... go ahead and save it. They make the right changes this offseason, they can win 9-10 games.
That's not unreasonable, IMO. Though I think DEN would have more of a chance to beat the Raiders twice than split with the Chargers and beat the Bills. But I think that beating the Falcons is also a strong possibility.

Of course, we're way too far out from next season to be able to predict anything with any degree of certainty. A lot depends on how DEN grooms Lock this off-season and what they do in the draft.

The the Raiders are probably going to keep Carr for another season, so nonsense nonsense nonsense, they probably are going to be bad again. The Bills are obviously going to stick with Josh Allen, and he's pretty stupid. Probably gift the game away. And the Falcons might be one of the worst teams in the NFC next year. Also, who the hell knows what the Panthers are going to look like. Or the Patriots for that matter. With all of that, if Lock plays just consistently "average" DEN could win 8 games. Maybe even 9 if they get a little lucky. You know, like a Derek Carr fumble in the EZ (it could happen), or Josh Allen decides to throw the ball away at no one as he's taking a 30-yard sack (small chance, but who know?), or the Falcons just whoops shit the bed (just blue-skying here).
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.