View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #1606
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
yeah okay. Whatever.

They are overhyped NOW. When I started talking about them they were unlikely to even make the ****ing play-offs. Because of their 2-4 start.

then they go on the road and embarass the defending champs and #3 seed (who, yeah, are in decline, but still at home) and then roll into Baltimore and WHIP the #1 seed with the presumptive MVP.

and you're all like, well YEAH, of course, who didn't see that coming.

Whatever, dude.

NOW, everyone is saying they're OMG THE BESTEST EVER and they're going to STEAMROLL THE CHIEFS WITH JIM BROWN/WALTERPAYTON REINCARNATED

so yeah. I thought they were UNDERRATED when they WERE.

Now I think they're being OVERRATED.

I don't know why you can't understand that.

I expected and predicted that WE would go to NE and knock off the Pats, and then go to Baltimore and knock them off because that was probably going to be our path.

Glad the Titans took care of that for us, and we'll beat them by 20 and move the **** on.
Nice post. Drives me crazy, nobody thought the tits could roll into baltimore and win, and they embarrassed the ratbirds. If you watched that game you know they did it by getting up early with their passing game, then letting henry embarrass them some more.
Now lots of you are like, of course they beat the ravens duhh.
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote