View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:57 PM   #1601
Needs more middle fingers

[QUOTE=Chris Meck;14730124]well, yeah, I think last year's Patriots team was better than this year's. Shocking insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
As for 'embarassed'? well I'd call a 9-7 #6 seed beating the world champs at home is a bit embarassing, yeah. Judging by all those delicious Patriot fan tears, I'd say definitely embarassed. Burn those Brady jerseys, ya ****s! LOL.
a 1-point loss is not embarrassed, regardless of how dipshit Boston fans react.

Quote:
As for 'doing exactly what we all said was needed to beat the Ravens'? Nope. I think just about everyone expected that WE would have to beat the Ravens and nobody was saying that we'd have to run for 180 yards and beat them on the ground. We would've outscored them through the air; totally different gameplan. Unless you think it's a genius call to say you would have to play good run defense to shut down Jackson and force him to beat us with the pass. If that's what you mean, then yeah, okay, genius, you win.
Yeah, we had many conversations on how you beat the Ravens and it was pretty obvious: Make Lamar throw from behind. The Titans jumped out to a 14 point lead, Ingrahm left the game with a banged up calf and the rest was history. It doesn't take a genius to see that, but you apparently think you're some savant because you guessed right. Don't throw around stupid mockeries like "Genius" when you're over here banging your chest over the ****ing Titans beating a team like the Patriots. GMAFB.

All you've been doing for months now is banging your chest over the Titans. Get out of here with that shit, genius.

Quote:
Almost nobody was concerned with Tennessee in week 16, and certainly on this board.

I was watching Henry ****ing shit up and saying, " This may be a problem for the play-offs if they get in."

So, yeah, I'll whatever you.
Bullshit yet again. A lot of people were worried about the Titans exposing our run defense. I told my wife and friends that the Titans are the only team i didn't want to play in the event we played in the Wild card round. But after further evaluation i realized there was nothing to worry about, even if Henry goes off for 180.

The more we conversate the more obvious it becomes that you're hanging your ego on the Titans success.

"I called it! I called it!"

Fool, look at the match-ups. It wasn't hard to call and no, you weren't the only one.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.