View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:36 PM   #1587
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
why you so defensive over the Titans? It's like your trying to flex your football-knowledge muscle and you're using the Titans as your vessel.

Yes, it's possible to be be both overhyped and have favorable match ups. Don't "whatever dude me" with that shit. This team woulda got bounced last year.

Using words like "whooped" and "embarassed?" Give me a break. They were beating the Patriots to a tune of 14-13 until the Brady pick 6 to end the game. You call that "embarrassed"? It was a 1 point freaking lead ffs.

They backed into the playoffs, squeaked by a Patriots team that just lot to Miami and was a horrible match-up for them, and beat a good Ravens team by doing exactly what we all said needed to be done to beat the Ravens.
naw, man. I flex my football knowledge muscles all the time.

because I'm usually right.

This just happens to be the topic this week.

And if you look back through the last year, I've been right a lot more than I've been wrong.

And if you can't crow a little bit on a ****ing football message board, then what point is there?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.