Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:14 AM   #36771
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Worst-case scenario is a better record than this season, with a tougher schedule? LOL.

Your worst-case also includes wins over two teams that were vastly better than Denver this season.
See, some of you have this idea that because a game had a specific outcome in one season, then it is assuredly going to repeat in the following season(s).

Denver swept LAC in 2019, after splitting in 2018... yet I'm still projecting a split in 2020. Based on what you're saying, I should project another sweep of LAC.

Denver beat the Titans in 2019 (shut them out), but I'm not projecting it at this point, even though the game is in Denver for 2020. The Titans team they beat earlier this season is a little different now... as are the Broncos, I think they're a better team now than when they beat the Titans - both have different QBs for one.

You just can't look at a certain set of results and say "well, that's the way it's going to be the next time".

Quick edit... playing your same logic, KC should lose this week to TN.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.