Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #36770
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Ok... regarding predictions. I don't recall the specifics, but believe you had them at 6 and I was in the 8-9 range, yeah? So, we essentially split the difference there - they weren't last place though, which you were firm they would be and said they would not. And, that was a perfect example of the "we'll see" logic being pretty justified.

Denver has been a team with an offense of 'who knows what to really expect' the last few years. I think we're starting to see things settle a bit with the offense.

Results in the end have still been under .500, but they've finished with a better record each of the last 2 years despite all the stupid bullshit they've tried. They have 2 years of foundational draft guys that are panning out. Build on that and they'll still have a good nucleus on defense.

Tough schedule next year, but 9 wins minimum should be their expectation. And, I won't predict anything less at this point - barring injuries to key players, obviously.

H - Bills, Dolphins, Saints, Bucs, Titans, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs
A - Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Panthers, Falcons, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs

That's my early, worst case 8-8 prediction... go ahead and save it. They make the right changes this offseason, they can win 9-10 games.
Worst-case scenario is a better record than this season, with a tougher schedule? LOL.

Your worst-case also includes wins over two teams that were vastly better than Denver this season.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.