View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:46 PM   #1392
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Not saying that would not be a terrible position to be in. We won't abandon the run. We have been don by 2 scores multiple times this year and we keep running. Not saying that will work either just don't count on a lead as a way to get rid of Henry
Give us the lead and you can ride Henry into the offseason. Your coach seems good at running the ball and killing the clock with a deficit to overcome. Your defense is gonna be gassed trying to keep up with our speed. You’ll see.

On another note, I just spent 20 minutes rewriting a song for these Titans trolls (which I’m not saying Callidus is) now they’re rompered and won’t be able to see me perform it on here??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.