View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 02:25 PM   #26276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For basically our entire football lives there has been a debate at the top of the QB food chain. I really only date myself back to 1990 or so as a football fan but there was Montana v. Elway and then Elway v. Young and then from there was the 'next wave' of guys w/ Manning and Brady.

For a flicker it looked like Rodgers may be about to situate himself as clearly a cut above everyone else in raw ability but then Brady kept winning and Rodgers didn't.

If Mahomes gets a title under his belt, there's reason to believe that for a decade the QB hierarchy will be "Mahomes - 50 feet of crap - everyone else..."

Kid's just different. Someone said he's Favre's talent with Rodgers decision-making and I'll be damned if that's not almost exactly right.

Our guy's just better than everyone else. There are solid arguments to make for a bunch of different guys at 2, but our guy is clearly 1 and will be fore the foreseeable future.
I’m guessing Seahawk fans would argue Russell is the best. Poor OL and he doesn’t have 4-5 killer receiving weapons like Mahomes. Russ is clutch as hell and has pretty similar arm talent to Mahomes.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.