View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 11:40 AM   #845
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Yeah but I'd hardly call that "balling"

I subscribe to the belief that forcing Tannehill to do more than he's been asked of is our best chance to win this one.
This irrational fear of Tannehill is akin to the fear of Fuller in the last game. I understand being scared of Henry. Tannehill? Not so much. I hope and pray that their fate rests in his hands on Sunday.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.