View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:10 AM   #790
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I have been on the other side of a lot of these playoff games in my life, where the Chiefs had a good defense and a powerful running game. Those teams always lost in the postseason to a team that had a better offense and a better quarterback. No disrespect to Tannehill, he's been playing well, but... really.

It's true that if your defense contains our offense for 60 minutes - something nobody has a lot of luck doing when we're healthy - and if you can play mistake-free football on the ground, you'd have a good chance to win. I've just seen so many times in our team's history that in the postseason when you play games so close to the vest like that, you're only one mistake or one great play away from losing. And teams in the final four generally are good at making great plays and forcing mistakes.

This is going to be a whale of a game I think, but I like our chances because I'm always going to like the passing game over the running game in today's NFL, I like the matchup between our passing game and the Titans' secondary, I like the matchup between Reid and Vrabel. It will be a fascinating test of opposite styles though.
The titans remind me very much of the '90 chiefs.

Deberg was playing his best football of his life, and taking care of the ball.

We pounded the running game, with a few long passes via play-action.

The difference here is: the titans defense is nowhere near as good as the 90 chiefs.

If mahomes has time to throw (like he did Sunday), we'll be just fine.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote