View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 06:22 PM   #765
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
I was here last time too. I wasnt very confident that game. Then mary threw that pass to himself..

Seriously though, i'm not trying to troll. You guys have a good team. Mahomes is out of this world. Seems like a good kid too. I'll be pulling for the chiefs if they get past the Titans. I just dont think they do. With all the crazy ways the titans beat the chiefs, there must be some voodoo stuff between adams and hunt. Chiefs will never beat the titans until...
this Sunday...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.