View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:09 PM   #597
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
One thing that cant be discounted is the NFL is a business....they stand to lose an ungodly amount if Mahomes isn't in the SB.

Sorry, but Tannehill isn't going to inspire non-football people to tune in...or foreign markets. The Titans, as a whole, are kind of like a pair of tan Dockers....just bland and nondescript.

People want offense...

We saw this happen when Bortles was about to beat Brady...tthe refs gifted them 60 yards of penalties right before half....then whistled a fumble/TD dead.

Is what it is...but there is a ton on money at stake. NFL is trying to build it's brand post Brady/Brees/Roethlisberger/Manning/Luck.
I do believe some of that......it's why no matter what I keep seeing I have this strange feeling it's a KC/GB bowl, that one has the most storyline and best sells to casuals to make money.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.