View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 11:23 PM   #26181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Look... say what you will about Colin Cowherd. You can hate on him. But man, when he's in your corner and he gushes about your team and your QB... it's the phrasing he uses or something. I just don't know. But he said everything I've wanted to hear from someone like him

Cowherd is a massive Russell Wilson fan, so that's a big deal for him to give Patrick the nod over Russ. I think Russ is awesome, sort of a smaller and slightly less talented version of Patrick. The clutch factor on Russ is off the charts as well.

But Russ is 31 years old and has had a ton of experience to polish his game. Patrick at age 24 is just insanely good. He won't reach his peak ability until around age 28 to 32. It's friggin nuts how good he already is. Dan Marino is really the only comparison at this young age. All the other GOAT level QB's needed more time to develop.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote