View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:39 PM   Topic Starter
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

National Title Game: Guys Standing Out

Watching the game tonight, a few players from LSU really popped out to me, so I thought I'd see what everyone else was seeing and feeling.

First: MLB Patrick Queen. I know he hasn't played a lot until this year, but the guy sure looks like he has the skills to be that rare 3-down MLB. Speed, hitting ability, instincts, and coverage skills. I've seen him projected as a 5th-round guy, but i bet he helped himself tonight.

Second: Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I know he's a midget, but the dude is a load to tackle and a great receiver. Seems like a potential late fit for KC that could evolve into a Maurice Jones-Drew type player.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.