View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:03 PM   #501
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
The Titans remind me of the kind of Chiefs teams that would get our hopes up and then get fisted by a superstar QB in the playoffs. So it's kind of appropriate, it's like we have to defeat our past selves.
You know it's funny you mention that. I say they are the epitome of a Marty team.

That being said, I'm gonna make the 2015 Royals analogy..

Obviously we cannot play Houston twice in a row but Ten is actually the former Houston Oilers so...

Royal has their big come back game then the next game won it to go to the series...

Now we just beat Houston in a come back similar to the Royals and we are on to play the former Houston team.....

strange things and what stuff
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.