View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:46 AM   #309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We’ve seen it happen. They have the offensive line and Henry to keep it out of Mahomes hands. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed but I’d rather they start out strong.
It's NOT gonna happen, but I would agree that IF the Chiefs got down 24-0 against the Titans, like they did the Texans, they would probably be screwed.

Now that being said, there's NO ****ING WAY that happens.

The first quarter against the Texans was every bit fluky. The final 3 quarters proved that out.

The week 10 4th quarter against the Titans was fluky. The Chiefs dominated the majority of that game. Even with injuries and it just being Mahomes first game back from the knee injury.

If both teams show up and play their 'A' game, Chiefs win walking away. It would take a C- effort from the Chiefs and some other fluky shit to lose this game. Not saying it's not ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE, but, yeah, it's not happening.

Chiefs will be in the Super Bowl in 3 weeks. Mark it down.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.