View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #297
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
Terrified? Seriously? We’ve exercised huge demons the last two seasons. I’m done with being terrified as a Chiefs fan. I’m looking forward to the game and while I respect what your team has done this season, I fully expect to be hoisting the Lamar Hunt trophy next Sunday afternoon.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.