View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #243
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAH-Q View Post
The worry here is that Henry gets his, and Tits control the clock, limiting our opportunities to score and controlling the tempo of the game. They won’t have to worry about keeping up if they control the time of possession for 70% of the game.
I agree.... we have to get them off the field on 3rd/4th down. Then score the TD. I wonder if we see a lot of 46 defense in this game? I wonder about playing a 5 down lineman set to confuse the blocking versus a 4 man line .

Is Tannehill mobile?
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.