View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 08:41 AM   #241
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie View Post
I'm not trying to argue anything really. I'm just counteracting some of the comments being made. Titans playing on the road isn't a real talking point. Tannehill not having to throw last two games isn't a real talking point. But that's what some people are basing the game on. I didn't think Titans would beat Patriots or Ravens because just thought they were inferior. They did though and they did it on road. I agree context matters. Someone called Lamar Jackson a running back... The guy there 36 tds. People are saying Tannehill sucks as he finished top 10 all-time for passer rating, completion percentage, yards per attempt. I'm reading comments saying two of the best QBs in the NFL are nobody.
Lamar Jackson threw 36 TDs against Miami, Arizona, the Jets, Clevelandx2, Cincyx2, Pittsburghx2, et al.

We did the same thing to them in week 3 that Tennessee did on Saturday- get up on them and force them to throw. Jackson started heaving ducks and jump balls. And they lost.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote