View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:52 PM   #3362
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Only as part of a mutual fund, but I generally pay attention to them out of personal interest. They're one of the hardest stocks to interpret for me because everyone's betting on the future rather than basing decisions on today. That works out fantastically if they're another Apple or Amazon, but it's just really tough to tell.

I have trouble believing that $450+ is really sustainable, but what do I know. They're good at hype if nothing else.
Tough sell? I am not debating you but just the facts.

1. YoY sales increase of 50% 367k from 245k. 103k delivered in 2017
2. Production rate of GF3 in China at 1k per week already with phase one capacity of 3k. Keep in mind the place was a mud field in December 2018 and started production in October 2019. GF4 in Berlin will be coming sometime next year
3. Negotiations with Fiat\Chrysler to license their skateboard platform and battery tech.

It's also rumored that a million mile battery will be announced on Tesla Investor day in February. I could mention more things but I look at Tesla as the Apple of cars. My price target is 620 by the end of the year.
mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.mrbiggz is not part of the Right 53.