View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 04:05 PM   #208
Inmem 2.0

I could feel it swelling on a Friday night. By 9pm the pain became intense as ****. I was taking advil like it was candy and nothing was working. I probably drank a whole bottle of whiskey, I didnt give a **** I just wanted the pain to go away. The bottle didnt do much either, went to the dentist the next day got antibiotics went back a few days later said the tooth was too far gone and had to be pulled.

Worst pain I've ever had and that's including the time my collar bone broke because of the seat belt in a car accident.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.