View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:07 PM   #183
In Search of a Life

O.city story of the day.

Patient called last week, said he needed an appointment he'd broken a tooth off, wasn't hurting. Told him we couldn't get him in til today. No worries he said, I'll be fine till then.

Shows up today, happy, no issues, says it's a small chip should be an easy fix. One look in there and this upper premolar has fractured the whole outer cusp off and there is an exposed pulp. I run the explorer around it, touch the nerve and he says he felt that a bit.

Holy hell, dude is tough as shit. That should have been excruciatingly painful.

Numbed him up, took some endo files and started a root canal. Took the nerve out, irrigated it with Sodium Hypochlorite (look that up and get back to me if you want a laugh). Closed it up, will finish it next week, didn't have time today but he'll be out of pain and good to go.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.