View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 01:15 PM   #348
Veteran

To be honest alcohol is such a huge issue in leading a healthy life. It sucks that it has to be this way.

It leads to cheat meals
Laziness
Mood swings up and down
Want to wake up at 5am and go to the gym? Drinking the night before won’t help.

I too need to stop drinking so much. I want to get to the point where I’m drinking only fridays and Saturday nights, and I’m drinking those nights to enjoy my drinks not to pursue getting drunk. That sometimes I think is the key to being healthy as well when drinking; knowing your limits and enjoying your cocktails or wine. Too often I find myself slamming down a glass of wine good or bad, and slamming back some shots just to keep the buzz going..

If there’s one thing I found/find easy with drinking is to not beat yourself up if you spend a night drinking on the weekdays or even two. Don’t have someone around you either who will point out you having some drinks on a Monday or wensday night, especially if you already have the problem, it just makes u that much more aware of your drinking problem and will cause u to continuously think about it other nights throughout the week. Just keep moving forward and when you do think about drinking, say nah I’ll save that great drink feeling for the weekend, and again, if you do dip into it early, don’t beat yourself up about it! I’ve always found that the key to lessening drinking is to cut out how much thought goes into it.

Most people will tell you that are heavy drinkers constantly think about their next drink time throughout the day, or if they will be drinking that night. It also leads to a path where, ah just one shot, or one drink no big deal, and then that leads to more drinks cause then your thinking well I’ve already had one, I’ll have a few more and just not drink tomorrow. Again it’s not wrong to do this, but the key is to cut out these thoughts running through your head day after day. When we were all kids, we fantasized in some ways about having that alcoholic beverage our parents and other adults were drinking but it was no way a constant thought in our heads, and that is what any heavy drinker should try to get to.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli