View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 02:38 PM   #355
**** the Raiders

So I was going to say that this whole “do Sith have sex?” argument is one of the nerdiest arguments I have ever encountered. But I’ve always been a little unsure of when to use nerd and when to use geek, so I looked it up and came across this -

Now I’m only more confused. While Star Wars is color coded to geek it clearly rates at about an 8 for both geek AND nerd, placing right in the edge of both definitions. And that is just Star Wars in general, that’s not even taking into account this sub-sub topic of Sith sex drive.

I don’t know if these imaginary characters engage in sexual activities with others or not in this make believe realm but, I’m fairly certain that those arguing about it do not.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.