View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:08 PM   #2172
MVP

I use 321 when cooking for street fests, Always sell out sometimes place sometimes don't. Always make $$$$

I do not cook this way at home. I stack rotate and tent as needed. i have nothing against 321, just not my fav...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Got some baby backs on the smoker. Doing the 321 method. 3 hours at 180, 2 wrapped at 225, and 1 unwrapped.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.