View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #297
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The scene was cut but Jannah is Lando's daughter.

I'm not singling out you but it infuriates me to no end that some people need everything spelled out for them onscreen.

That's why Lucas added the scene in the Special Edition of The Empire Strikes Back in which Vader is shown on Bespin saying "Prepare my Star Destroyer for my arrival" because people complained "but how did Vader get back to his ship"?

It's why Lucas included the scenes in which Leia is seen as a baby on Alderaan and Obi Wan is seen dropping off Luke to Owen and Beru, two scenes that were completely unnecessary because we already knew their stories but a certain segment of people need to see it on screen for it to have happened.

It drives me crazy that people can't use their brains...
I considered the possibility she might be his daughter when he asked the question. But his delivery of, “Let’s go find out.” just seemed off to me (and plenty of others from what I’m reading). That’s why I said I don’t know. And I consider this to be a bit more ambiguous than the examples you gave. JMO.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.