View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 09:13 AM   #11
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Don't get me wrong, I love that the Chiefs own this dude, especially since Andy got here, he's only got like 3 wins.

I don't think you can deny his numbers, and the way he plays is just genuine. Off the field, he's beyond a class act. On the field, he's been stellar (except versus the Chiefs, which is fine by me).

He's easy to mock and make fun of, with the facial expressions and trash talking, but I kinda like that about him too.

If he's not a Charger next season, I hope he retires. But, if he goes somewhere else, he'll be better than Brady will if he leaves NE. He's a better QB than Tom, hands down.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.