View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 08:48 PM   #2165
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
It comes with grill grates but what you'll want to sear on are Grill Grates, a third party accessory that can be used grill up for picture perfect grill marks or flat side up like a griddle.

When you want to grill you don't do anything with the diffuser, you just crank it to Full and wait for it to get to temp, usually in the low to mid 500s.
Thanks. I’m leaning towards the Rec Tec 700 “Bull” or the Yoder 640S.

Rec Tec with the grill gates, added shelf, cover, and smoker box is $1700+tax. I’m really liking the smoker box add on.

Yoder 640S with the grill gates, front and side stainless shelves, cover, and another item (can’t remember) was around $2400. Quite a bit difference.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote