View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 06:33 PM   #2164
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
You guys with the Rec Tec’s. How is your luck with searing? Just remove the diffuser plate thing and the temps will go higher for easy searing?

I’m assuming I’d need to buy the direct grill gates.
It comes with grill grates but what you'll want to sear on are Grill Grates, a third party accessory that can be used grill up for picture perfect grill marks or flat side up like a griddle.

When you want to grill you don't do anything with the diffuser, you just crank it to Full and wait for it to get to temp, usually in the low to mid 500s.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.