Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 03:50 PM   #343
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Hence, believing that Sabine Wren's clan were victims of mass genocide.

The Dark Sabre is sacred to Mandalorians
Sabine gave the Darksaber to Bo-Katan Kryze, sister to the late Duchess Satine Kryze, former leader of Mandalore. Bo-Katan then united clans Eldar, Kryze, Rook and Viszla under her banner. So it's likely that Gideon wiped out pretty much everyone, not just Clan Wren.

And as far as we know, Sabine (and Ahsoka) is still out there trying to find Ezra. She might not even know what's happened to the Mandalorians.

I'm wondering if The Tribe is some obscure Mandalorian religious cult. When dealing with the Jawas he mentions that 'weapons are my religion', the Armorer calls everything she makes him these flowery names, and they never take their helmets off. I'd need to re-watch Clone Wars to be sure, but I don't remember Mandalorians on that show or on Rebels behaving like that.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.