View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 09:27 AM   #283
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
No you can’t find “scrubs” like Andy and what he’s bringing.

Andy brought us Mahomes. He also brought us Spags. Care to name another ****ing coach doing that? That gives him more years to get it done and our best chance.

Get this thinking out of your head dude. It’s not just Andy handcuffed to Alex anymore like 2013-2017. He fixed that problem with gigantic balls to trade up for Mahomes.
Andy also fixed his Sutton problem and got this goddamn defense to change in one year. One ****ing year.

Andy alone will get this team to the playoffs with a potential of the bye most of the time. He’s proven that again and again, but it’s not only Andy who needs to carry this team. Pat and Spags gotta deliver, and I believe they will. Maybe not this year, but soon.

Andy has failed so many times bc of his lack of awareness to move on from a game manager QB and terrible DC.

Those problems are FIXED, but by all means, let’s ****ing fire the guy who is fixing his biggest problems and getting us right there for a SB every year.

Let’s can his ass and bring in another Todd Haley. Or how about any of these other asswipe HC’s like Mike McCarthy?

Your mentally defective ideology of Andy Reid is garbage and this is coming from one of his most ardent deniers the past few years.

Give me Andy Reid. And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him. He’s got a God level QB and a competent DC. If we don’t get to the SB in that time, point the finger at one of them.
"And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him."

Huh? Really? Memories are quite short - I can't post the link, but I'll just leave this here - "The REAL REASON Why Andy Reid Can Never Win the BIG GAME" - on youtube right now for your perusal...or not.
swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote