View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 10:53 AM   #29
Andy Reid Supporter

You’d think Corner will be our first pick due to the importance, but the FA class at that position is loaded with decent players that could be had for cheap ala Breeland, so who knows.

I would love the Wisconsin kid, but honestly I’d like to trade down and gain a 3rd and still be able to get a good talent like Creed Humphrey with an extra top 100 pick.

I agree with DJ in regards to just getting the BPA bc we could use that in most places on the team. Basically anywhere applies for or 1st pick outside of QB, OT and S.

Keep an eye on DL. Probably won’t be able to afford Ogbah, Tanoh is in his last year and Speaks is only here based on draft status/Veach’s pride. Spags loves having a deep DL rotation and Andy loves fatties.

Last edited by RunKC; 12-21-2019 at 11:04 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.