View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 02:07 PM   #2
I'll be back.

I don't think any plot threads were ignored.

Rian explored everything - Rey's lineage, Kylo's power dynamic, Luke's character arc, Resistance vs First Order.

In an unpredictable way. And I applaud him for that.

If you're left wanting more with Snoke that's too bad - I'm not sure he was ever going to be an interesting character. He only ever existed to feed Kylo's character.

He has as much backstory - more in fact - than the Emperor had going into Return of the Jedi. That's plenty, since Kylo is who we're really interested in.

I liked it, a lot. And it was better than rehashing old shit in a new wrapper. Period.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.