View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:36 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't know enough about the individual players but I like your positional emphasis.

One guy I do know a bit about is Biadasz and I think he'd be Mahomes' guy for ten years plus. If he's there at #32 (thank you very much) I'd just do it and not have to worry about center for the next decade.
Oh sure, NOW you heathens come around.

I get savaged for taking a C for the Chiefs in round 1 of the CP Mock last year but now EVERYBODY wants to get on board with the 1st round fatty.

I see how it is...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.