View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:05 AM   #203
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Rogue One was ****ing awesome. The critics that are saying there was too much fan service can get ****ed.
Rogue One was great but the only problem I had with it was just how DARK it was. And maybe I'm not giving enough credit to how Dark ANH and ROTJ were, but man - I just can't see a 9 year old watching that movie and not being bummed as hell throughout.

I think Frazod is right - Solo struck the right balance. I can't make an impassioned argument as to why, it was just the feel I got from it.

Rogue One is probably the 'best' of the new Star Wars movies, but I think Solo was the 'most' Star Wars of the new Star Wars movies, if that makes any sense.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.