View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 05:01 AM   #559
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think it’s sad that the move to Vegas kills the Raiders mystique and makes them a more boring franchise. Sure, they haven’t been ‘The Raiders’ in a while, but the move to Vegas will suck.
Like I give a ****. It knocks a few miles off the trip from KC for our guys. I just hope they suck ass for eternity so we can have 2 mini byes a year. In fact can you ****s and the chargers go ahead and follow suit? I’d love to have Prime Cheatriot AFC conditions for.....well ever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.