View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 06:02 PM   #182
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Sure, everyone will go see it because its Star Wars. But its like this large vocal fan base that just likes to bitch and whine about everything.
I've just learned to ignore those people. And quite honestly, I don't have any respect for people that get paid a penny a word on websites like Uproxx, Vox, etc. and so on, who are just bitching just to bitch and claim things like "Abrams reversed everything from the fantastic The Last Jedi" and buzzwords like "Fan Service" film.

Uh, yeah, duh.

What's exciting to me is that all of these people that loved TLJ don't like RoS.

That's a big step in the right direction, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote