View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fulton was my 'we need to take this guy in the 3rd' pick last season. All the talk was about Greedy Williams and whenever I watched LSU I was sitting there thinking "Hey, anyone notice this dude on the other side of him?"

And then he went back for his senior season and wrecked my best laid plans. Sadly, he's probably gonna be a bit too rich for our blood now.

I like Fulton a ton. He's gonna be a real good player.
Yeah, hard to go wrong with LSU DBs. Or Washington right now...

How do you feel about Albert O? I’ve thought he was going to be an NFL bust for about 18 months, but reading mocks this week made me question myself a bit there.

In the 4th/5th, if he really slid that far, the potential upside just seems like it’s worth the bust risk.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.