View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 04:15 PM   #175
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Interesting. Yeah maybe if i find myself getting engulfed by the lore (i'm kind of a lore nerd) i'll check it out.
It would be interesting to hear the perspective of someone who entered Star Wars in a world where Rogue One already exists.

For those who 'experienced it in real-time' the swashbuckling saga started smack dab in the middle, but we were too gobsmacked by the revolutionary storytelling to worry too much about how we got there. Then 40 years later we get a backstory that's not only plausible but moving.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote