View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:09 PM   #172
Needs more middle fingers

I plan on seeing it. When the rush dies down of course, so probably after the 2nd week or so it's been out.

I didnt grow up a Star Wars kid but i am a fan of sci-fi and popcorn movies. And all of the hate generated by long time franchise fans has only peaked my interest more.

Matter of fact, over the last two weeks ive found myself submerging into the lore and films. Something i never thought i'd do. I started watching the Mandalorian just a few days ago and recently revisited some of the original films. Though i am certainly not invested enough yet to sit through an animated series or watch all of the spin offs and side stories.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.