View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 02:51 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I like Kristian Fulton a lot. He'd make sense here.

It kinda sucks from a draft perspective being at the end of the rounds. You're just kind of picking off the bone a bit. Oh well, there are always good players around.
Fulton was my 'we need to take this guy in the 3rd' pick last season. All the talk was about Greedy Williams and whenever I watched LSU I was sitting there thinking "Hey, anyone notice this dude on the other side of him?"

And then he went back for his senior season and wrecked my best laid plans. Sadly, he's probably gonna be a bit too rich for our blood now.

I like Fulton a ton. He's gonna be a real good player.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.