View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #15
oxymoron

The only mistake was giving the trilogy to JJ Abrams. He does good work, but he's never really nailed anything outside of, arguably, Mission Impossible. His Star Treks are a bit off and these Star Wars are a bit off. Even with something like Super 8, nothing he does is ever bad, never a disaster, his movies are just always a little short of what they could be. And that's how I look at The Force Awakens, and expect to see with Rise of Skywalker

If there's any truth to the rumor of Favreau getting the next trilogy, I don't think that'll be a problem again. The next thing would be to build them around a stronger character than Rey and a stronger actor than Daisy Ridley. Because for me she's actually been the worst aspect. One note character, wooden delivery.

Anyway, this thread was pretty unnecessary. We all get how you feel about this trilogy and Kennedy. You've been whining about it non-stop for years.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.