View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 03:06 PM   #2373
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
My team doesn’t have an identity yet. The auto draft kinda killed it. Just trying to make chicken salad outta chicken shit
My auto-draft didn't do anything completely unfixable but it also clearly had no discernible plan either.

Near as I can tell this team has no strength apart from having several backup quality D-Ends that might help provide depth. That's less than ideal.

But this is a guinea pig team that will need to see some strategic shifts from League 1 to see how they take hold. So maybe it's for the best.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.