View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #25903
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I remember saying a while back that Mahomes isn't always going to be able to throw dimes off-platform and needs to work on making more throws from the pocket and general fundamentals. To which I was attacked by many for even thinking that GOD himself could be fallible.

FWIW - I also said I had total faith in him doing what he needs to do to tighten up his game. But I had a feeling there might be a bit of a slump when the back-foot stuff stops working. Love to hear him own up to it and go out of his way to praise the O-line, which has been shaky, but definitely some of it is on Mahomes for not stepping up into a clean pocket.
This is true. Reiter/wylie suck but there are times where mahomes should step in the pocket and buy an extra second to either find wr or throw it away or run but instead he has fallen in love with that bullshit backpedaling which almost never results in anything good. Don't get me wrong- he's still one of the best in the league but the great ones work the pocket better and mahomes himself worked the pocket better last year. Hopefully he figures it out bc he will be unstoppable if he does.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about