View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 04:09 PM   #27
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't think anyone was 'pining' for Ware.

I think Andy trusts him to do things like...pick up a blitz.

I don't think he trusts Darwin to do that.

As for the running back room, things would look a lot more sunny if Reiter wasn't getting shoved back three yards every ****ing play.

I'm telling you guys. It's the interior offensive line.
I'm not disagreeing with you regarding the IOL and have been singing the same song for weeks. Again - I was leading the "Draft Garrett Bradbury in the 1st if possible" brigade last season (note - this was not a brigade. It was just me). Turns out Bradbury has been spotty thus far, but the fact remains - our IOL was a real potential problem coming INTO the season.

But the running backs still suck. Just from a pure skill-set standpoint, they're simply not very good. Thompson is the only one with something resembling a standout skill-set.

If the OL were good, we'd have a Derrick Blaylock situation where we see a guy performing well even though we all know he's pretty lousy.

Yes, there are ways to paper over our stable of lousy running-backs in an effort to make them appear less lousy. But they're not good, man.

Though watching Thompson on that early screen did my heart good. It was nice to see a RB outrun a pursuit angle and simply make 10 extra yards through being a skilled player. Damien looked like that guy at moments last year but has shown only the briefest glimpses of that explosion this year.

It would sure be nice to have someone who can take more than he's given again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote