View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #25898
In Search of a Life

I remember saying a while back that Mahomes isn't always going to be able to throw dimes off-platform and needs to work on making more throws from the pocket and general fundamentals. To which I was attacked by many for even thinking that GOD himself could be fallible.

FWIW - I also said I had total faith in him doing what he needs to do to tighten up his game. But I had a feeling there might be a bit of a slump when the back-foot stuff stops working. Love to hear him own up to it and go out of his way to praise the O-line, which has been shaky, but definitely some of it is on Mahomes for not stepping up into a clean pocket.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.