View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #2333
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Denver is on a roll now with three straight wins. This one was a nail biter where we needed a little luck. But we're figuring out how to utilize our offensive tools now.

The defense is still underperforming, though. I guess they're middle of the pack, which matches my 3-3 record. My problem is that we're not making plays on defense.
It's funny how tinkering with personnel can change stuff up.

For whatever reason, JuJu just was not working as my Z receiver. Moved him over to X, promoted Davis to Z and the offense ticked up. Kirk wasn't moving the needle much out of the slot so when Samuel came back he got the immediate promotion and has been a huge addition to the passing game; averaging nearly 60 yards/gm out of the slot.

Granted I've shuffled my tendencies around each week and that's probably made a difference as well, but I do think there's an element of 'skill-sets' involved in getting your guys in the right places to succeed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.