View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #2327
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This is where I'd really like to see the 'fog of war' lifted a bit.

I put a fair amount of draft capital into my DL yet my top 2 DEs have 3 sacks between them. It's obviously a bit frustrating but oh well.

What I am getting is a TON of pressure. My squad's getting pressure on 40% of the opponents drop-backs. Now if Garrett and Ngakoue are heavily responsible for that 40% then I'm pretty satisfied w/ what I'm getting from them because I believe that's been largely responsible for my defensive success.

But if that pressure's only coming on blitzes (which isn't impossible given that Anzalone, Brown and James - my MLB, Will and SS) are leading my team in sacks...well that's frustrating.

I tried to take Vail out, but I failed. Robert Woods fumbled the ball on Vail's 22 yard line as we were ready to kick the game winning FG. Losing 32-31. I went full Andy in the 4th, I was up by 2 scores and still lost.

Because Clay is right in one regard - you can't scheme pressure from your down linemen. Either they get it or they don't.

Oh well - I'll have to keep plugging either way. The boys just skull-****ed Canton with a 38-12 win that ended with me taking a knee on 1st and goal so there was almost certainly even more to be had there. They scored their only TD on a 4th and 4 pass with 8 minutes left in the 4th so the game was never in doubt.

Vail's the deserving owner of the #1 spot in the league power rankings but the Cards are the clear #2 right now.

Sadly, I get to play Matt Moore at quarterback this week (I believe his name is misspelled as 'street free agent' in the sim) but it's a one-off and Fitz will be back to continue his MVP caliber season for before turning the keys over to Tannehill for the playoffs.
I tried. Vail came from behind after Andy showed up to coach my team in the last 9 min of the game. Up 2 scores... couldnt hold on, literally, Robert Woods fumbled on Vail's 22 yard line with seconds left. 32-31 loss hurts. Im out of the playoffs right now, lost 3 games in a row, spiraling out of control.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli