View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:48 AM   #290
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

I don't come home and pound a bottle of vodka or a case of beer or drink to get drunk. Just not worth the feeling at 56.
My problem was that I VERY seldom have hang overs. I could drink a half a handle of Tequila, and be frisky and at work at 8:30 the next day. BUT...it jacks your health up and that's most probably why I have the health issues I have.

Hang overs are natures way of sayin, "Um, pal, you messing us up...?"
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.